A Millennium Bug Comes To Visit

Milo spent a week with me and my life has not been the same.
I was asked to save his exploits, so that they may always live on in the realm of blogland.
I think the Bug would approve.

More Mischief, or, Is This *MY* Studio Anymore???


Well, I must admit I am scratching my head this morning as I post this to the blog. I come into the studio and find someone has made themselves right at home........a vintage pillowcase, a featherbed, and one of my BEST hand sewn miniature quilts. So I figure, okay, someone needs some shut eye.......I've been there.
I'll just work on my computer instead.


And then I find this little surprise.....computer booted up and a request (order?) for me.....


Well, all I can say is things are going to be interesting.....I wonder if I am allowed to use my studio???
Maybe if I am very quiet and only have a few lights on.
Hmmmmmm.........what do you think?