A Millennium Bug Comes To Visit

Milo spent a week with me and my life has not been the same.
I was asked to save his exploits, so that they may always live on in the realm of blogland.
I think the Bug would approve.

Odd Things A-Foot.......

Sometimes you just suspect that something isn't quite right....you know, that feeling that someone has moved your chair, toyed with your desk, been nosing about. So I decided to get my night vision camera set up and see what the HECK was going on in the studio after-hours.....


Yep, just what I thought....getting a leg up from the computer wipes, up the desk chair and from the desk to the book case....


....Groping Frida and enjoying it....sigh....and I think he is sleeping??? No wonder he sleeps all day! Deb, is he nocturnal???


Hanging with Mick, and mind you, I had things to pick up this morning from this little adventure. Good thing he didn't wreck my hand made Cap'n Jack card....that would have been war for sure. Get that spare parakeet cage and keep tabs on him. Hmmph!


Obviously fascinated by little-but-mighty Rawwwr!!! Now there is a pair. I think Rawwwr can hold his own.....


Oh no! I was afraid of this! Waaaaaay too high! How did he not fall off? Nope.....don't want to know.....bugs!


The night vision camera doesn't show the peacock too well, but Milo is completely enthralled with the color and feathers, and that is waaaaaaaay too high for a little bug to be standing! You're going to......


.....FALL!!!
Thank heavens for those Misfits shoe laces I never got in my Doc Martens! *Whew* I think I know how my mom felt when I would take off on adventures. Oy. Pass the nerve tonic please!


And then this is what *I* see in the morning. Nice little bug, all snug in bed, sleeping off the mischief from the night before. What a little stinker!
So, tomorrow is Sunday, and I will be at church......I wonder if I will have a house left? Evidently he hasn't found the garage door yet.
Be still my stomach.......
I think come Monday, Milo is going to be doing some chores.
Life in the country is not a party! A little bit of work around here will get him straightened out......